Since the Philippines is a tropical country, my shorts are my best friends for life! I sold most of my shorts when I had a garage sale and brought few here in Italy. And now I’m getting addicted to buying shorts again, as well as turning my old pants into shorts. Yes, I cut another jeans again and I brought out my creativity. Artsy-farsty!
Things you need: BUCKET, BLEACH SOLUTION, WATER
I think I cut it too short. My bad! But I’ll find ways to fix it :p Anyway, after I cut my jeans, I decided to bleach the bottom part of it. I used a small bucket because I want a dramatic division line. You could achieve it in few steps!
1. Fill the bucket with 1/4 water and 1/4 bleach solution, mix together. (Don’t forget to use gloves so it won’t damage your hands)
2. Fold the shorts vertically (I folded mine 2x).
3. Dip it in the solution. Wait for 30 minutes.
4. I checked it after 20 minutes and as you can see, the color changed. But I want it lighter so I waited for another 10 minutes.
5. Rinse it with water and then dry it!
Here’s the result!!! Yay! I’m into D.I.Y.ing shorts these days. I still have another pants to cut! Watch out! :)