It’s a beautiful Monday morning, you have set your plans and hangouts. You are a little bit excited and you’re wearing a big smile on your face. You walked into your closet and suddenly you realized and uttered “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR” though you have plenty of clothes in your closet. No matter how much clothing you own, you’re always sick of having nothing to wear.
Alright, don’t panic, bellas! Honestly, that scenario happens to me always. I mean, ALL THE TIME. I can even change thrice, quadrice, quince and so on before I can finally find the best outfit I could wear for that day. I always couldn’t find anything I want to wear. That’s normal for most of us, girls. Why do you think that scenario happens to us all the time? (1)We don’t want to repeat clothes. Yes, exactly! We are afraid that some people might have seen that we have worn that dress last week or last month or whenever. (2) We are not in the mood to wear skirt/pants/shorts/whatever. We style based on our mood so we can wear it with ease and confidence! (3) Go back to number one.
This is how they see our closet…
And this is how we see our closet…
We see nothing. Nothing but a closet full of hangers. Here are some tips on how you can get yourself out of your “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR” Syndrome:
1. Repeat clothes, style differently. It’s okay to repeat clothes as long as you style it differently. Why not create another style? You could try many styles out of all the clothes you have: limited or not. Find ways to combine current trends into pieces that is in your closet. As much as possible, we refrain from repeating clothes but let’s be real! Not everyone is rich and has hundred bucks to spend on new clothes.
2. Seek for Inspiration. Fashion blogs are scattered all over the internet. Take some time and visit some popular blogs. You can learn so much from them. Lately you’ll realize that they could really help a lot in improving your personal style.
3. Mix and Match. In connection with the first tip, try mixing and matching clothes and you’ll be surprise with a lot of amazing adorbs you’ll find. It’s very easy and won’t cost you anything. It will just need a little patience.
4. Accessorize. Accessories can dramatically change an outfit. Do you think your outfit looks dull and boring? Put and wear some accessories for it to look different! Wear a hat or sunglasses and what-so-ever. It could change your whole appearance.
5. Confidence and Positivity. Have a confidence and a positive attitude! Smile is the best make-up a girl could ever wear and could complete your whole outfit. Wear your clothes with ease! Never be shy to repeat clothes all over again and you’ll always have SOMETHING to wear!
Is it helpful? Share your thoughts below! More powers, bella :)
13 thoughts on “How to Get Rid of “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR” Syndrome”
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for other
It’s remarkable to visit this web site and reading the views of all mates regarding
this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.
It is my first time here is your blog and I am so glad I found it!! What most interested me about this was the title because its the story of my life. I have to much clothes and nothing to wear. Very nice post! I am now your newest follower through facebook and bloglovin. I would love to invite you to my page, which someone with your style will love!
Hi Gogui! Welcome to my blog! Feel free to browse anything :) I would love to visit your blog, too. And thank you so much :D
thanks for the tips they are helpful and this post is totally relateable
Thank you so much for dropping by and for appreciating this post! Most of us girls really experience this heartbreaking scenario all the time! Haha! :)
this post is really amazing and insightful and totally relateable
i love the tips they are helpful
Very shortly this website will be famous amid all blog viewers,
due to it’s good articles
Wow! Thanks :) I really hope so!
Great post, I really suffer from this syndrom haha! The outfits you put together are lovely!!
Thank you Saskia! Haha! I know right? One of the major problems of girls :)
These are truly wonderful ideas in about blogging. You have touched
some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting.
Thank you so much & wish me luck :)