What comes into your mind when you hear the word “bad ass”? Is it the person who is difficult to deal with? A troublemaker? The aggressive one? I just want to share with you something I’ve read from the Urban Dictionary.
A bad ass isn’t someone wears ripped leather jackets, a bad ass isn’t someone who breaks stuff to look tough, and a bad ass isn’t someone who fights for the fun of fighting. That’s the definition of a poser. Being a bad ass is completely different.
Unspoken Rules of Being Bad Ass:
- A bad ass does not talk about being a bad ass. Period.
- A bad ass does not try to be a bad ass or look tough. A bad ass simply is a bad ass.
- A bad ass stays true to themselves, always. This means being themselves for themselves, and not being fake to impress others.
- A bad ass does not give up. Bad asses will always push themselves for the better, no matter how hard it gets.
- A bad ass is not a jerk. A bad ass does not prey on the weak, and shows kindness in return to those who are kind.
- A bad ass knows his/her limits. Don’t be stupid, you’re not Superman, you’ll die if you jump off a building.
- A bad ass does not make enemies or go looking for fights. They do not fights that aren’t worth fighting either.
Isn’t it nice to try a style that is exactly opposite of your taste? My style changes from time to time. I used to dress so girly, but now I feel more comfortable with edgy & grunge style. Trying new things won’t hurt, and changes are good. Right? Never be afraid to break yourself out of your mundane routine & out of your shell!
2 thoughts on “Unspoken Rules of Being a Badass”
OK you can be cute but not BadAss on a Vespa
Hahahaha! I know right!