The latest It-bag from Japan – ANELLO BACKPACKS!
Going to school, or a weekend getaway? Take your backpack game into the next level! Anello bags might just be one of the next upcoming trend this year. They come in a wide range of colors and materials. They’re stylish, practical and very comfortable especially when you commute. Also, the bag can fit so many items.
“It has a roomy primary compartment, several small to medium pockets, a front zip pocket, two side pockets, an extra zipper right at the back.” –www.anellobackpack.com
Since I still go to school, it really helps me pack all my things together. As a fashion design student, we often carry numerous things with us especially for design class.
So what’s inside my Anello backpack?
I don’t really like pink, eh? I mean, I used to love pink when I was still a little, but idk why my things are all pink. Haha.
- My pen case. I seriously can’t live without it. It’s like my whole life’s in there.
- Fabric samples/catalogue.
- Power bank from Anker.
- Eyeglasses. I don’t have a 20-20 vision so yah.
- Magazine. In case we need to do a mood board.
- Book to read when bored or I have a free time.
- Notebook for writing notes.
- Planner from Sunnies.
- Pantone for my designs.
- My iPhone. Btw, my case is from Pull & Bear.
- Blush, lipstick, concealer. I don’t really bring makeup to school.
- Perfume. I currently use Rose Goldea Bvlgari (a gift from my beau’s mom)
- Wallet from Mango.
The things I bring actually depends on the subjects I have.