The sun is out and I’m so excited because my favorite season is here. Time to dress up!
Finally! The cold season is over! I’ve been waiting for this for so long. Is it just me or winter season is really long? I’ve been wanting to wear fancy shorts and show some skin. of course, summer means VACATION!!! Anyway, I just graduated last week and I’m so freaking satisfied and happy; I’m feeling so relaxed and stress-free and… officially unemployed. Lol. Since I am not a student anymore, I look to so many things before and after I enter the “real” world, of course. Let me count down the 5 things on my mind.
- More adventure! As I grow older, I am realizing that there’s more to life than locking yourself inside your room. I should have fun and enjoy life to the fullest when I still can.
- Getting a stable job. I mean, who doesn’t want a stable job? I wanted a job that I could have fun and I could really love. But for now, I’ll stick to what God will give me.
- Travel the world. Since I can earn my own money, I’m looking forward to booking more flights anywhere, explore and discover the beauty of the world.
- Achieve my goals one step at a time. To be honest, I have a lot of things in my mind. I don’t know where I’m going to start, but whatever will be will be.
- Design and make clothes. It has always been a dream of mine to have my own clothing line. I wanted to use my skills and abilities to achieve it and pursue what I want. Hopefully, I can make my very first gown as soonest possible with my own bare hands because I’ve never tried making one and I really really want to.
- Repay my parents. Just because they deserve it. They deserve the best!
3 thoughts on “Tropical Vibes: 5 Things I’m Looking Forward To”
This outfit is too cute and you look so comfy! I definitely have travel on my list!
It’s really comfortable. Thank you, Logan! ;)
Summer has opened your eyes tothe possibilitites.