Happy New Year everyone! Happy 2018! I know it’s a little bit late for a new year post, but it’s better late than never, right? A few weeks have already passed, wow, where did the time go? If you’ve read my year-end post, you already knew that 2017 was a tough year for me. When I entered 2018, I already claimed that this year will be my year because I am really tired of being stuck in the same situation every single day. I stopped having new year’s resolution because I know I cannot stick to it, lol; but I have a lot of things to look forward to this year:
- NEW OPPORTUNITIES. I don’t want to get stuck in my comfort zone. I want to break free & try something new, something that I would really put much effort into because that’s what I really want to do. I’m looking forward to finding something that is really for me. Discovering what really fulfills me as a person because for me, satisfaction is really important. But of course, I will stick to whatever God has for me.
- TAKING CHANCES. I no longer want to “plan” my life the way I want it because sometimes it gets overwhelming that it disappoints me. May this year be filled with hope and courage in taking chances. I know it’s risky, but I’ll never know until I try.
- MORE ADVENTURES. I can’t say future “travels” yet cos I know I really can’t afford to travel from one country to another yet. I am still not financially ready. But I’m saying “adventures” cos I’ll just take wherever the road will lead me
- BREAKING UP WITH SELF DOUBT. Last year, I got too attached with the voices inside my head that keep telling me that I am good enough. I am an overthinker and I tend to worry about a lot of things so much. This year, I am looking forward to let go of the things/situations that make me doubt myself and my abilities because I know that I can do more.
- FINDING GENUINE HAPPINESS. I am looking forward to finding the happiness that I truly deserve because I owe it to myself. I also deserve to have a peaceful mind; I always believe that true happiness is found internally, not externally.
I hope you’re all having a better January so far! If you haven’t watched my New Year vlog, here it is!