We all think we’re unique in so many different ways and we all do have kooky quirks — admit it or not.
I would have to confess that I have all the weirdness inside me. My friends knew that! Some people think I’m the kind of girl who’s a shy type, some think I’m a badass or even a war freak. But the truth is… I’m just a typical girl who has a 90% crazy side. Normal is boring! I do weird things. In fact I could write a hundred weird facts about me. Let me just share a few of my quirky habits:
1. I cannot sleep without putting a lotion on my feet.
2. “Bullshocks” and “Amazeballs” are part of my dictionary and my brother laughs at me.
3. I cannot explain my love for “Happy Tree Friends”.
4. I listen to sad songs when I’m sad (I know most of you could relate :p)
5. I speak Gay Lingo most of the time (omg)
6. I crack corny jokes randomly and my brother always boo me.
7. I mix different foods together (my brother & mom suggested this one, haha)
8. I send stupid videos of myself to my friends all the time.
9. I sit on my hands when I’m feeling cold.
10. I sniff my hair a lot.
What are your quirky habits? Feel free to share below :)