So you think you roar?
Top: Chiffon Top from SG | Bottom: Leopard Leggings | Shoes: Lita Pumps from Parisian
One perfect combination I know is matching a printed garment with a plain one. It is a usual get up because it doesn’t really look over. I don’t really wear much of the animal printed dress or whatever. I own few but I’m not really a fan though. I just go with everything I have & I feel to wear. Most of the girls have at least one animal print thing.
There is something with animal print that drives us wild and it always makes a feisty fashion statement. It makes girls feel cool, different and confident . But what are the dos and don’ts of wearing animal print?
- DO keep it simple. Avoid mixing it with different prints.
- DO use colors that will blend with the color of the print.
- DON’T wear it with bright or loud colors. Let the print speaks for itself.
- DON’T overdo it. The print is overpowering and displeasing to the eyes if worn excessively.
- DO keep your accessories simple.
Have a roaring Thursday! How do you like my look? :)